14001 - Fluval C2 Power Filter
Fluval C series filters, manufactured by Hagen Fluval, includes three models used for different tank sizes between 10 and 70 gallons.
Fluval C2 has a flow rate of 119 gallons per hour for aquariums between 10 and 30 gallons
Fluval C3 has a flow rate of 153 gallons per hour for aquariums between 20 and 50 gallons
Fluval C4 has a flow rate of 264 gallons per hour for aquariums between 40 and 70 gallons
Fluval C series filtration
These filters come with some filter media such as Poly/Foam pad, Activated Carbon, Biological C-Nodes and Bio-Screen Pad that well perform all 3 types of filtration through 5-stage filtering.
Stage 1 & 2: Mechanical filtration is made by Poly/Foam Pad,
Stage 3: Chemical filtration is made by Activated Carbon,
Stage 4: Biological filtration is made by Bio-Screen,
Stage 5: Biological filtration is made by C-Nodes.
Biological filtration is super performed for fast and efficient nitrification. The Bio-Screen, a replacement biological media, is placed above the C-Nodes and Activated Carbon (see the previous picture), provides massive biological surface area for friendly bacteria to colonize. The Bio-Screen trickles the water before it go through the later stage, C-Nodes to well perform the biological filter %u2013 the most important stage in any filter.
Fluval C series maintenance
The design makes it easy for you to set up and maintain the filter. It is also equipped with cleaning indicator to help you remember to clean the polyfoam. Only remove the filter chamber, clean the filter media with the old aquarium water and then reassemble them.
Easy to clean
Easy to control water flow
Very good value.
- Extensive 5-stage filter produces clean, clear and healthy water for aquarium life to thrive
- Provide maximum surface area and optimum dwell times in all stages of the filtration process
- Two mechanical, one chemical and two biological filter chambers
- 2-stage mechanical filtration effectively traps large and fine debris
- Foam slides out easily for quick cleaning
- Activated carbon performs thorough chemical filtration and effectively removes toxins
- Bio-Screen pad provides massive biological surface area for friendly bacteria to colonize
- Trickle chamber filled with C-Nodes are super-charged for fast and efficient nitrification
- Also features a patented refiltration control system that lets you slow down the water output, creating a gentle flow to protect delicate fish and plants
- Slower water circulation increases water dwell time in the filter, resulting in cleaner aquarium water
- Completely modular design allows you to manage each stage separately and make changes at different times to maintain continuous biological activity.
- Comes complete with a Poly/Foam, Activated Carbon, C-Nodes and Bio-Screen Pad
- Ideal for use in 38 to 115 L (10 to 30 US gal) fresh or marine aquariums
Welcomed wholesale buy will be cheaper
Welcome to visit to our showroom
Address: No.7 jalan aman perdana 10c/ku5,taman aman perdana 41050 selangor
Interested please call, sms, wechat, whatsapp (peggy 0169171197)24hrs