17RAGg DEUTER Aircontact 55+10
Weight: 2600 g
Volume: 55 + 10 litre
Size: 82 / 36 / 28 (H x W x D) cm
Material: Deuter-Duratex, 330D Micro Rip Pro 6.6
Smart, technical backpack offering plenty of space to accommodate all essentials for extended hiking and trekking trips. The solid rucksack offers fantastic ventilation, features an extremely durable, yet very soft material and the Vari Flex hip fins guarantee full freedom of movement on tricky terrain.
-quick access front opening
-energy saving comfort due to the anatomically shaped and pivoting Vari Flex hip fins, which follow your every move
-precise load control due to compression straps on hip fins
-Pull-Forward hip belt construction makes it easy to fasten even when heavily laden
-stable multi-chamber aluminium X-frame transfers load to the hip belt
-ergonomically shaped head moulding and compression straps position the lid for more head clearance
-side compression straps
-height adjustable stabiliser straps
-easy-grab, zipped pocket on hip belt
-height adjustable lid
-two daisy chains
-internal valuables pocket
-top lid attachment rings
-ice axe and hiking pole loop
-separate bottom compartment
-compression strap at bottom compartment
-detachable rain cover
-zipped side pocket for maps etc.
- SOS label
-wet laundry compartment
-roomy pocket on the side
-hydration system compatible
Deuter Aircontact System
1. Stabiliser straps allow optimal positioning of the backpack. These are easily repositioned on the shoulder straps using a Triglide buckle. Aircontact models above 50+10 SL sizes also have two different fixing points, depending on the back length setting, in order to optimize the load adjustor strap angle.
2. Breathable padding with special ventilating hollow chamber foam: With every movement, a pump effect circulates air through the breathable Aircontact cushions of this direct body contact system. Extra air channel ventilation between the back cushions is very effective. (on ACT Lite)
3. The anatomically shaped hip fins are made from multiple layers. The inner side has a layer of soft foam with 3D AirMesh lining for heightened comfort. The firm foam on the outside is modelled to the anatomic shape and transfers the load to the hips. Side compression straps on the fins regulate the load and increase stability. On the compact ACT Lite fins this bilaminate construction is perfectly balanced between weight reduction and load transfer ratio. Aircontact models designed to carry heavier loads, maximise stability and load transfer thanks to the additional synthetic reinforcement in between foam layers.
4. All Aircontact models are fitted with Deuter's Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing your balance - especially important when carrying a hefty load.
5. The anatomic profiled X-frame offers a balance of torsional rigidity and flexibility to follow your body movements, and transfers weight through it's perfect back fit.
Contoured shoulder straps with 3D Air mesh lining.
6. Vari-Quick system for easy adjustment to any back length.
Head molding provides freedom of head movement. Effective on models Aircontact 50+10SL and up.
1. Otherwise, pay via Maybank2u.com
POS nationwide POSTAGE:(POSLAJU/SKYNET).
Delivery Address :
phone Number :
Please contact number Call/ WhatsApp 0132132131 for further