Read more Read less
17RAGg DEUTER Futura Pro 34 SL 34264
Weight: 1680 g
Volume: 34 (+4 sp) litre
Size: 66 / 32 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
Our Futura Pros are spacious companions for extended multi-day treks. The Aircomfort Flexlite Pro System brings together three key elements: fantastic Aircomfort ventilation, flexible carry comfort and the comfortable, floating Vari Flex hip belt.
-compact, anatomically shaped Vari Flex hip belt in bilaminate construction and with 3D AirMesh cover
-two zipped pockets for valuables, camera etc. on the hip belt
-Pull-Forward closure allows the hip belt to be easily tightened
-side compression straps on the hip belt
-anatomically shaped 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load adjusters
-side bellow pockets
-stretch outer pockets
-internal valuables pocket
-wet laundry compartment
-attachment for ice axe and walking poles
-gear loops on the lid
-reflective attachment for drinking tube
-separate bottom compartment
-detachable rain cover
-hydration system compatible
Deuter Aircomfort Flexlite Pro System
1. Contoured, softly padded shoulder straps covered with breathable Wide Air-Mesh.
2. The round, durable spring steel frame is extremely lightweight and flexible. It tensions the mesh and provides fantastic freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
3. Side compression straps on the hip belt stabilise the pack.
4. The System is a fantastic comfort combination: the back mesh guarantees excellent ventilation since air can pass through without restriction; the floating, ergonomically formed Vari Flex hip belt follows each and every movement and thus helps saving energy.
5. Ultra-flat shoulder strap anchor point with ventilation holes.
6. Stabiliser straps allow exact positioning of the rucksack.
SL Women's Fit System
1. Soft edges to the straps, smaller buckles and narrow tapered strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from chafing under the arms and eliminate pressure points in the chest area.
2. On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks. Conse quently, the models in the SL series are the ideal choice, too, for male users with shorter backs.
3. This conical form is achieved by angling the belt diagonally upwards and by
curving the SL waist belt wings. The frontal adjuster system feature of our larger volume rucksacks simplifies the waist belt fitting procedure.
4. To take account of the narrower shoulder width of the female anatomy, and thus prevent slippage, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
5. In order to give a perfect anatomic fit around the upper body, the SL shoulder straps are both narrower and shorter in length.
6. In general, the female waist and hip area is also shaped differently, so in order for the waist belt to deliver a perfect anatomic fit when fastened, it should ideally have a conical shape.
1. Otherwise, pay via Maybank2u.com
POS nationwide POSTAGE:(POSLAJU/SKYNET).
Delivery Address :
phone Number :
Please contact number Call/ WhatsApp 0132132131 for further