Read more Read less
(10) 3A Big Bird's Nest Corners Of Edible Bird Nest
(A) Product: 3A Big Bird's Nest Corners Of Edible Bird Nest
(B) SKU: 3A Big Bird's Nest Corners Of Edible Bird Nest, 3ABBNCOEBN-RW
(C) Product Overviews
1) Nest Quality:
a) Bird General Name: Edible-Nest Swiftlet (a type of Rain Swiftlet)
b) Bird Scientific Name: Collocalia Fuciphaga
c) Bird's Nest Category Level 01: Saliva Nest
d) First stage bird's nests (January to April each year) + Second and Third stage (May to
December each year)
e) In Ming Dynasty, bird's nest became a treasure used as tributes by minor South East Asian
countries, thus its named "Gong Yan" (Tribute Bird's Nest) or "Guan Yan" (official Bird's Nest)
2) Picking locations :
a) Bird's Nest Category Level 02: House Nest
3) Bird's Nest Shape :
a) Bird's Nest Category Level 03: White Nest
b) Birds's Nest Category Level 04: Bird's Nest Corners
4) Origin :
a) Place of Origin: Malaysia (contribute 13% of the world bird's nest market)
5) Grade :
b) First stage bird's nests (January to April each year) - 30%
c) Second stage bird's nests (May to August each year) - 20%
d) Third stage bird's nests (September to December each year) - 50%
6) Shelf Life :
a) 720 days (~24 months)
7) Storage Methods :
a) Dry refrigerated
8) List Of Ingredients :
a) Malaysian natural nest
9) Food Additives :
a) No additives
(D) Harvesting Process
1) Harvest at the right time from swift house.
2) Cleansing at the bird's nest factory.
3) Feathers and other impurities removed.
(E) Physical Appearance
1) They are the hardest portions at both ends of whole piece bird's nests.
2) They are the places where the concentration of saliva from swiftlets is the highest.
Finer, more concentrated strands and firm
texture, without empty gaps in between,
2) Thick and big size, curved and boat shape, spoon-shape.
3) Natural base without adding up the thickness of base.
4) Smaller edge size.
5) Higher grading (by selection), higher purity it is (e.g. 5A is better than 3A).
(F) Colour and Cleanliness
1) White with a bit yellowish.
2) No bleaching.
3) Colour of the saliva secreted by swiflet have different shades due to its different types of
4) Its colour becomes lighter when they are soaked in water and expand.
5) The strips become transparent while the water in which they are soaked remains clear.
6) Containing minimal amount of hair feathers, impurities.
7) Without additive.
(G) Expansion Coefficient (EC)
1) Have high "Expansion Coefficient" i.e. affinity for water.
2) Pieces are larger and thicker, hence would expand more when soaked.
3) Weight increase several times after soaking compared with dry weights (rather than volume).
4) Expand more compared to whole piece bird's nests.
(H) Moisture Content / Humidity
1) 40 % - 60% water containing in within (moisture content).
2) Dry touching feel (holding up little moisture content).
3) Keep dry to prevent moldy.
1) Slight fishy smell.
2) A Slight fragrance of proteins upon stewing.
3) Sticky feeling when held in your hand.
4) "An Yan" is the net firm strands texture for supporting the eggs & small swiftlets, it let
us feel tiny and smoother, easy to be swallowed and digested.
5) More crispy.
2) HALAL (pork free certification)
(K) Cooking Method
1) - Soak bird's nest in cool and clean water.
- Water must cover the entire bird's nest.
- Fully infiltrated it with water and adsorb maximum water content.
- Require longer soaking time ( 6 - 8 hours)
- The bird's nest corners are usually torn into smaller pieces prior to soaking so that expand more easily.
2) - Use forceps to remove any hair feathers attached.
- Place on a piece of white cloth or elderly or persons having bad eye sight and reduce
3) - Use a sifter to filter the water, it will set aside the bird's nest.
4) - Rinse the bird's nest several times.
- Tear off the bird's nest tissue and wash away the impurities with running water.
5) - Pour hot water with temperature at around 80C.
- Mitogenic stimulation factor in bird's nest is active at that temperature.
- High temperature will damage the protein structure.
- The stewing mug with the water level must at about half of the stewing mug's height.
- When the water surrounding the stewing mug becomes boiled, put the bird's nest into the
stewing mug and simmer.
- White bird's nest need 30 - 45 minutes stewing time.
- Avoid the bird's nest from getting overdone, it will affect the resulting mouth-feel
and even melt eventually.
- If exceeds (e.g. 1 - 2 hours), bird's nest will dissolve in water and disappear.
6) - You may choose to stew the bird's nest with an electronic stewing pot which is safe and
- All you need to do is to adjust the heat intensity to low level.
7) - Wait until the stewed bird's nest cools down.
- Place it in an airtight box and store in refrigerator.
- The stewed bird's nest can be kept for one week in this way.
(L) Nutritional Value Point Of View
a) The main nutrition contents are carbohydrate (30%) and protein (5%)
b) Contains plenty of calcium, phosphorus, iron and iodine.
c) Have untraced compositions that may have medical benefits.
a) Protein contained in it have some bioactive elements which might have nourishing and
replenishing effects on human body.
3) Clinical Experimental:
a) The cell division enzyme and hormone of bird's nest can promote reproduction and rebirth of human cells
b) The glycoprotein content directly stimulates cell growth in human's immune system.
c) Body metabolism is enhanced and functional effects are greatly improved.
d) Effective result is observed when they are consumed by children, elders, feedle and sick
4) Traditional and Modern Chinese Medication:
a) Used as restorative and remedial food (Major Herbs Guidebook).
b) Has a sweet and clam character from previous clinical research.
- An excellent restorative food with a sweet and calm character; it is good for any age or gender
a) Ladies: Frequent consumption result in fairer skin, helps to stay young and look radiant.
b) Pregnant women: Consumption during pregnancy will improve immune functions of the fetus
and the mothers will be able to recover easily after giving birth.
c) Elders: Clears phlegm, strengthen lungs and kidneys, improves spleen, enhances appetite.
d) Children: Enhances immune ability, not inclined to get colds or flu.
e) Men: Improves kidney and strengthens lungs, so not inclined to get weak.
(M) Packaging Content
1) 500g (58 - 60pcs) - RM1800
2) 200g (22 - 24pcs) - RM720
3) 100g (11 - 12pcs) - RM380
4) 50g (5 - 6pcs) - RM200
(N) Packaging Details
1) Packaging Type : Bulk
2) Unit Type: Piece
3) Package Weight: 0.150kg (0.33lb)
4) Package Size: 20cm x 20cm x 5cm (7.87in x 3.94in x 1.97in)
(O) Packaging Appearance
1) Gift Box (Cardboard, wood, plastic)
2) Simple Plastic Box
3) Poly-Propylene (PP) Box
4) OPP Bag
1) Local delivery (Klang Valley) - RM20/trip
2) Local delivery (Malaysia) - Courier - RM30/50g (West Malaysia), RM40/50g (East Malaysia).
3) Export to China, Europe and America, etc.Depends on standard courier charges.
(Q) We can meet any order quantity and size.
(R) Unit Price / Single Price / Nos. / Price per Unit is based on the quantity ordered.
(S) Unit Price / Single Price / Nos. / Price per Unit will be different follow the design / type of
material / grade of material used.
(T) We would like to try to match your esteemed target price, provide the win-win situation and services. Negotiation niches are always there - That is called "PERFECT DEAL"!
(U) For more details, please contact us.
(V) Payment option:
- Cash On Delivery
- Online Payment / Postage: 50% Deposit