Day 1 Arrival in Tokyo No meals
Upon arrival at Haneda International Airport, transfer to the hotel by coach and check-in. The rest of the day will be free at your own leisure. Overnight in Tokyo.
Day 2 Tokyo Breakfast
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Shibuya station. Stop for photos at the Hachiko Statue and experience the Shibuya Crossing; the most popular and busiest crossing street in Tokyo. Continue to Imperial Palace, where you will be taken to visit Sakuradamon Gate & Nijyubashi Imperial Palace Plaza. Then, visit to Tsukiji Fish Market, a place where you can find all kinds of Japanese traditional foods. Proceed to Akihabara Electrical Town with its hundreds of electronics shops, ranging from tiny one-man stalls specializing in a particular electronic component to large electronics retailers. They line the main Chuo Dori street and the crowded side streets around Akihabara. The tour will end at Akihabara. Transfer to hotel by own arrangement and you are free at your own leisure. Overnight in Tokyo.
Day 3 Tokyo Disneyland Breakfast
After breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Tokyo Disneyland for a full day of fun. Return to the hotel and free at your own leisure. Overnight in Tokyo.
Day 4 Departure Breakfast
After breakfast and check-out from the hotel. You are free at leisure until your transfer to airport for departure.
Thank you and don’t forget to book your next travel arrangement with CIT!
• 3 nights’ accommodation at selected hotel or similar class on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast.
• Return airport transfers (seat-in-coach)
• Transportation by seat-in-coach.
• Entrance fees for all tours mentioned in itinerary.
• Airfare and taxes
• Meals that are not mentioned in the itinerary
• Personal expenses
• Tipping for guide and driver
• Others that are not mentioned in the inclusions
• Surcharge (weekend, peak days, etc)
Our contact information:
Phone: 017 607 7188 / 03 2091 9948