We have several unit of 50gram BORAX for homemade slime in NEW Condition and wish to let go at RM10 with Cash & Carry and Self Collect from
Kids Station Marketing Sdn Bhd
Lot 3-003A, 3rd Floor, Endah Parade, 1, Jalan 1/149E, 57000 Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur.
SHOP Open 7 Days a Week from 11am to 7pm
Feel free to WhatsApp/ SMS/ Call Kids Station at 012-2244202 or 012-2211410 or 012-4466733 or email : firstname.lastname@example.org should you need further information.
2 packs of Re-pack 50 gram BORAX at ~ RM20 + FREE Shipping can order at ww.kids.net.my/borax
How To Make Slime
Did you know you can make your own slime or goop for a fun learning and play activity? Non-Newtonian liquids are fascinating for all ages and provide a great learning opportunity about chemistry.
Simple Slime ~ This version of slime (or Gak) is made of glue and Borax.
What You Need:
Borax (Sodium tetraborate)
Food coloring (optional)
What You Do:
1. In one bowl mix 1 oz. glue (about of the glue bottle) and cup water. If you want colored slime, add food coloring to the glue and water mixture. Lift some of the solution out of the container with the stir stick and note what happens.
2. Add cup of Sodium Tetraborate (Borax) Solution to the glue and water mixture and stir slowly.
3. The slime will begin to form immediately. Lift some of the solution with the stir stick and observe how the consistency has changed from Step 1.
4. Stir as much as you can, then dig in and knead it with your hands until it gets less sticky. This is a messy experience but is necessary because it allows the two compounds to bond completely. Don't worry about any leftover water in the bowl; just pour it out.
5. When not in use, store the slime in a plastic bag in the fridge to keep it from growing mold.
The glue has an ingredient called polyvinyl acetate, which is a liquid polymer. The borax links the polyvinyl acetate molecules to each other, creating one large, flexible polymer. This kind of slime will get stiffer and more like putty the more you play with it. Experiment with different glues to see if they create slime (e.g., carpenter glue, tacky glue, etc.).
★ Online Order : http://www.kids.net.my/borax
★ Online Order : http://www.kids.net.my
★ Kids Station Educational Shop OPEN 7 Days a Week from 11am - 7pm at Lot 3-003A, 3rd Floor, Endah Parade (AEON Big), 1, Jalan 1/149E, 57000 Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
★ Please PM us or WhatsApp/ SMS/ Call ~ Kids Station 012-2244202 or 0124466 733 should you need further information.
RE-PACK 50gram BORAX for homemade slime at RM10 each. Please PM or WhatsApp 012-2244202 or 012-4466733 to order.