Read more Read less
Day 01 - Departure: Malaysia - Incheon (-/L or D)
- Depart from Malaysia Every Mon. / Wed. / Fri. (Arrival date)
**For Guest Arrival with Morning flight : D7506 / ETA 0820, KE672 / ETA 0655, MH66 / ETA
Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, Local tour guide will meet guests on 09:30 am at
“GATE A”(Terminal 1). After that, Tour will start with transferring “Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village” and move to “Incheon China Town”. And visit “Buckchon Hanok village” after lunch,
Check in Hotel.
** For Guest Arrival with Noon flight: D7 504 / ETA 1330, SQ 600 / ETA1535
Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, Local tour guide will meet guests on 17:00 at
“GATE A” (Terminal 1). After that, Tour will start with transferring “Incheon China Town ” with free and leisure time for shopping. dinner will take at local restaurant and check in Hotel.
Day 02 - Nami Island - Mt. Sorak
Upon arrival, transfer to Nami Island “ Shooting place of Winter Sonata” and move to Mt. Sorak
National Park with Shinheungsa Temple, after then, visit Daepo-hang (port) Fish market.
Everland - Seoul
After Breakfast, Visit Everland (Include Passport Ticket) + Safari which is largest outdoor amusement park in Korea, After that, Proceed to Cheonggyecheon stream which is across the center of Seoul, After that, visit to Dongdaemum Market.
**Valid on 01 Mar 2018 - 30 Nov 2018 **
Skiing - Lotte World
After Breakfast, arrange Ski Tour at Yongpyong or Jisan Ski resort. After that visit to Lotte world
Note : Ski Equipment-MYR 180/Pax & Ski Suit-MYR 95/Pax on own expenses.
**Valid on 01 Dec 2018 - 28 Feb 2019**
Day 04 - Seoul
After Breakfast, Visit Deoksugung Palace, Ginseng Shop & Herbal Shop, Kimchi Making Session &
Wear the Korea Traditional Costume, Cosmetic shop, Myeongdong street & Lotte Duty free.
01 Mar 2018 ~ 30 Nov 2018 :
**In the event Deoksugung Palace is closed, will be replaced by other palaces**
Day 05 - Seoul - Jeju Island
After Breakfast, visit Namsangol Hanok Village and move to Pine tree gallery. After that, move to
Shinchon lady’s street. Transfer to Jeju using domestic filight at Gimpo airport. Upon arrival at
Jeju airport, transfer to Yongduam Rock and check in Hotel.
Day 06 - Jeju Island
After Breakfast, Visit Mysterious road and Seongsan Ilchulbong. After than, transfer to Seongeup
village and Oedolgae, Orange farm. Move to Teseum safari and Cheongiyeon Falls.
Day 07 - Incheon - Malaysia
After Breakfast, Flight back to Seoul and transfer to Incheon international airport Terminal 1 .
Home Sweet Home.
( Only 1 time airport transfer out service at 12:00pm )
1) Please find Detail ground rate with Itinerary separately on each page.
2) Rate valid for Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei & Indonesia passport holder customers only
3) Tour Guide based on English Speaking
4) Special Cusine : Ginseng Chicken, Seafood Shabu Shabu, Mushroom Hot pot, Korea BBQ, Hanjeongsik,
Korean Steamboat, Bibimbap, Chuncheon Chicken, Korea Chinese Cusine (But, It is subjected to change based
on local situation)
5) Muslim meals will be served with Seafood, Vegetarian food (Pork Free)
6) Accomodations based on local 4 star hotel (Local first class), service apartment & family style hotel.
7) Some of hotel is unable to arrange extra bed in triple room, In that case, Tatami set will arrange only.
8) If Customers will not join shopping stop (Ginseng, Herbal, Cosmetic shop), The surcharge
will be “MYR 580 / pax”
9) Every schedule is subjected to change based on local situation.
If you need further clarification please feel free to contact us or visit our website.
We can customize the tour package as per your budget and preference.
D Asia Travels Sdn Bhd (KPL 6640)
Unit 1.29, Plaza Berjaya,
Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 6032145 3699 / 9699
WhatsApp: 6 012 4250469
Email: email@example.com W: www.1dasia.com