Functions & Features
The terminal is an eight-channel GSM fixed wireless access terminal. It is suitable in rural and remote areas where PSTN is not available, and it's also applicable as wireless public phone. It can be connected to payphone, PBX and charge counter to provide more flexible services to users. This product has the following function characteristics:
* Suitable for GSM 900/1800, taking SIM card as wireless interface.
* Provide the reverse polarity signal for charging.
* Can be connected with charging counter, payphone and PBX.
* Can set up call-out/call-in restriction.
* Caller ID.
* Hands free, redial, sound volume adjustment while calling in/out.
* Wireless signal indicator available.
* Possess an agile function for setting up parameters through the phone set.
* The power supply of DC12V and AC220V are both OK.
* PIN code protection.
* Ingenious outside appearance is the standard 1U 19 inches.
* Working voltage: AC220V / DC12V
* Environment temperature: 0~45℃
* Humidity: 10%~95%
* Air pressure: 85~110Kpa
* Environment noise: Less than 5dB
* Emission power: 2W
* Statoscope: -110dBm
* Antenna plus: More than 5dB