A207 - Fluval External Filter 206
Comes complete with media in all baskets for instant setup. Each filtration stage is separated from the others for flexibility in media changing and maintenance,
(1) Vertical large twin foams well perform mechanical filter trapping debris, preventing clogging and reducing maintenance,
(2, 3, 4) Larger and more baskets for excellent performance of 3 types of filtration (mechanical, biological and chemical filtration),
The multi-stage filtration system with many brackets to do all types of filtration to keep the water clean, clear and safe for fish,
The larger filter captivities provide the better filtration and reduce the maintenance, change just what you want when you want to change it.
Water flow is significantly increased and filtration enhanced due to the ability of this filter to use the entire canister space,
Water stays in contact with media longer for better filtration due to convoluted water flow pattern,
The square shape will take 35 to 50 % more water than the round canister of the same size and this has better and cleaner filtration going through the path to the media.
Powerful, quieter, long-lasting motor impeller
Powerful, long-lasting motor for stronger flow rate,
Impeller and cover perform quiet operation,
The impellers are improved to consume less energy than other comparable canister filters.
Designed for quick & easy maintenance
Aqua-stop valves make maintenance easy by shutting off water flow without disconnecting hoses and therefore eliminating leaks and mess.
Lift-lock clamps securely and quickly lock motor housing in place. Made by glass fibers ensuring strength and durability.
Instant priming by pressing the button on the lid without manual siphoning,
The setup only takes less than 20 minutes to have a good water flow being pumped into your aquarium.
Four models for different fish tank sizes
Fluval 106 has flow rate of 145 gph used for aquarium up to 25 gallons.
Fluval 206 has flow rate of 206 gph used for aquarium up to 45 gallons.
Fluval 306 has flow rate of 303 gph used for aquarium up to 70 gallons.
Fluval 406 has flow rate of 383 gph used for aquarium up to 100 gallons.
- Improved motor hydraulic performance that reduces maintenance frequency, increases flow rates and head pressure
- Enhanced water filtration performance for cleaner, healthier water
- Better biological filtration, with the addition of Bio-Foam media
- Sound-dampening impeller design for 8 to 15% quieter operation
- Redesigned impeller cover that's less prone to breakage
- Re-engineered efficient priming system for easier starting
- Stronger lift-lock clamps for more secure closure
- Hose lock nuts improves security
- Flow rate: 780 L/H (206 US GPH)
- Suitable for fresh or salt water aquariums up to 200 L (45 US Gal)
What's in the box
- 4 foam pads
- 1 x 70 g carbon
- 1 x polishing pad
- 1 x 120 g BioMax
- 1 x Bio-Foam
- AquaStop valve assembly
- Ribbed hosing
- 2 rim connectors
- Intake tube
- Intake strainer
- Output nozzle
- 2 rubber connectors
- Instruction manual
- Quick start manual
Welcomed wholesale buy will be cheaper
Welcome to visit to our showroom
Address: No.7 jalan aman perdana 10c/ku5,taman aman perdana 41050 selangor
Interested please call, sms, wechat, whatsapp (peggy 0169171197)24hrs