ABPJ-D063 Dragon Veins Agate Teardrop Pendant Necklace - 37x28x5mm.
This is suitable for Unisex.
Just RM38.00 only + Free Shipping.
Size: 37mm x 28mm
Thickness : 5mm
Free Jewelry Pouch!
Free Silk Cord!.
Agate is a very popular stone in various feng shui cures and carvings.
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT AGATE? -
As a form of chalcedony (type of quartz) Agate exhibits a variety of colors, shapes, as well as an often present gentle iridescence. Agate combines the strength and solidity of a stone with the fluidity of water and translucency of air - a unique combinations of energies, indeed!
WHAT ARE THE SPECIFIC FENG SHUI PROPERTIES OF
Agate has a balancing and healing energy that can be very soothing; this applies especially to the blue agate. Katrina Raphaell, the utmost authority
on healing with crystals, considers the blue lace agate the most powerful healing stone of all the blue stones.
More healing than chrysocholla, turquoise,
aquamarine, celestite and other powerful blue healers of the earth, agate is also inexpensive and easily available. "None of the blue stones, she writes in her Crystalline Transmission book, has a more peaceful countenance than the soft
presence of the blue lace agate".
Similar energy can be attributed to other agates, their energies being expressed further by specific colors. For example, the fire red agate will have the same healing energy, but in a more energized
manner, while the green agate will be healing and very refreshing for one's mind and body.
Agate is also considered to be protective, as well as grounding, so it is often combined with Dzi beads to create feng shui bracelets necklace of various designs.
If you want, pls act fast.
First come first serve.
Interested pls contact me. tq.
* - Shipping: - *
1. I'm offer FREE SHIPPING within Malaysia using Post Registered service.
2. It normally takes about 4 business days to arrive within Malaysia.
3. If want Poslaju, pls add (RM5-WM),(RM8-SARAWAK) OR (RM9-SABAH).
4. Tracking no# will be provided once posted.
* - Payment: - * -(Alberts Store)-
1. Please contact me for the bank account info.
2. After bank-in the payment, please send me the transaction ID, date, time & amount, together with your name, address & contact no.