1) Perform general accounting duties such as bookkeeping, data entry, and banking of cash/cheques
2) Collect invoice from vendors/contractors and coordinate the payment procedure
3) Handle accounts by including accounts posting, journal, AP, AR bank reconciliation, Profit & Lost and balance sheet schedule.
4) Handle maintenance fee billing to residents, issue maintenance notice/reminder, collect maintenance fees from residents
5) Handling day to day collection of service and maintenance charges and issuance of receipts.
6) Monitor payment and collections from Debtors
7) Attend to phone calls and resident’s queries and maintain good relationship with residents
8) Prepare and maintain proper filling of reports, invoices, accounting report, documentations and filling of record.
9) Assist the Building Manager in the preparation of AGM documents such as attendance list, eligibility voting list, labels and the preparation of operation budget
10) To assist Building Manager/ Building Executive in any other task assign related to maintenance and management.
|Job Info & Requirement|
|Minimum Education Required|
1) Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in related field or equivalent
2) Proficiency in software skills such as Microsoft Office and Eboss Account System
English, Bahasa Malaysia
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 1 800 - 2 300 per month