1. Perform general and administrative duties.
2. Need to deal with Immigration Department regularly.
3. Organize and manage the safekeeping of documents, records and maintain and organized filing.
4. Responsible for a variety of Administrative duties scheduling, writing correspondence, emailing, do document filing and so on.
1. Computer literate in MS Excel applications.
2. Pleasant disposition, resourceful, meticulous and able to multi-task and to take on additional responsibilities.
3. Able to work independently, well-organized with high degree of integrity and confidentiality, initiative, proactive and committed with good working attitude.
4. Minimum Diploma (SPM is acceptable but depending on past experience)
5. Full time position available/can start work as soon as possible.
|Job Info & Requirement|
|Minimum Education Required|
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 1 500 - 2 000 per month