Two parts, one expiration date
Pad-Pak cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date (4 years) to monitor.
Low cost of ownership
With a shelf life of four years from date of manufacture, the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
Protects both adults and children
The built-in intelligence of the HeartSine PAD combined with the unique Pediatric Pad-Pak, which is available for children up to eight years of age weighing less than 25 kg or 55 lbs, ensure the appropriate energy level is delivered for children.
- Size : 10 cm x 13.3 cm x 2.4 cm (3.93 in x 5.24 in x .94 in)
- Battery Type : Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2)
- Capacity : > 60 shocks at 200J , 18V, 1.5 Amp Hrs
- Electrodes : HeartSine samaritan® disposable defibrillation pads are supplied as standard with each device.
- Active Gel Area : 100 cm² (15.5 in² )
- Cable Length : 1 meter (3.5 feet)
For Quotation or Call Now for detail
Mobile: 012-6400038 Tan
Name of Account: Dharma LifeCare Sdn Bhd
Account No: 8600642696
Kindly Email the transaction receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification purpose.
Or Whatapps copy of transaction receipt to 012-6400038.
Delivery Via Gdex:
Cut of time : 3.30pm
Shipping Frequency(Peninsular): 1-3 working day(Exclude Saturday,Sunday,Public Holiday)