Read more Read less
Sang Lee is a town in Bentong district of Pahang, Malaysia. This town is located along Kuala Lumpur–Karak Expressway. It is an area that provides a relaxing lifestyle that allows its population to enjoy a peaceful and quiet environment away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre. Besides that Sang Lee is the best and famous places to plantation durian or fruit trees.
Sang Lee is located 90 minutes from Kuala Lumpur and lies at 306 meter. The temperature of is between 22 and 26° Celsius.
* Land size: 2.7 acres
* Land located at 700m from main road
* Land suitable for Homestay, Resort or durian plantation.
* Nice landscape
* Bungalow for weekend stay
* Infrastructure ready
* Solar power energy and obtain water from nearby river.
* Easily access to the land
** Asking Price: Rm800K for 2.7acre
Kindly contact Mr Chin at 016-7767882 for more information and viewing or log in to www.chinecgaffirm.agentweb.my for more listing