Front mount Intercooler Audi and Volkswagen
Tested carried out on Golf Mk5 GTI 2.0 TFSi 200ps, Data collected was Intake Temperatures before & after Intercooler & bhp Increases
Standard Intercooler & Stock Ecu Map Intake temperature of 34 degrees @ 205.3bhp this is completely acceptable and not bad for a stock car.
Standard Intercooler & Stage 1 Ecu Remap Intake Temperature of 49 degrees! @ 237.1bhp 49 degrees is the absolute limit before Ecu starts retarding timing to keep the engine safe, which means you will start to lose power.
2.0 TFSI Intercooler upgrade & Stage 1 Ecu Remap Intake Temperature of 31 degrees @ 249.5bhp Temp drop of 18 degrees & 12.8bhp Gain, compared to standard VAG Intercooler!
Intercooler makes the Charged Air (Intake Temps) cooler so you gain horse power, its really that simple!
The Intercooler will really come into its own when used on more modified vehicles, even bigger BHP gains could be seen on serious spec car which include, full exhaust, turbo upgrades etc, these modifications put serious strain on the cooling ability of the stock intercooler, and you could be losing in excess of 30+ bhp! just by keeping you standard intercooler fitted.
· Lower Intake temperatures & Gain BHP!
· Reduced Boost Pressure Drop
· Full Aluminium design
· 50mm bar & plate performance Intercooler core
· 2 x Larger than standard diameter silicone boost hoses, in a choice of colours
· 1x CNC machined boost pipe joiner
· Moulded end tanks instead of restrictive plastic pressed end tanks these can leak (S3 Has alloy end tanks, but smaller diameter pipes and smaller core thickness than Airtec Intercooler)
· Full comprehensive step by step fitting Instructions
· Fits as stock item, end tanks have hangers for both the radiator & the Air-con radiator to secure onto
· No extra Pipe work or additional parts required and more importantly, no cutting to bumper!
· Pressure tested to over 5 bar
· No additional turbo lag will be experienced, due to our flowing end tank design
Audi A3 8P1.8 & 2.0 TFSI
Audi A3 8P 1.8 & 2.0 TSI
Audi S3 2.0 TFSI
Audi S3 2.0 TSI
Audi TT Mk21.8 2.0 TFSI
Audi TT Mk2 1.8 2.0 TSI
Audi TTS TFSI
VW Golf MK5 GTi 2.0 TFSI
VW Golf MK5 GTi Edition 30 2.0 TFSI
VW Golf MK6 GTi 2.0 TSI
VW Golf R MK6 2.0 TSI
VW Scirocco 2.0 TFSI
VW Scirocco 2.0 TSI
VW Scirocco 2.0 R
lcy motive motorsport
( second floor )
40-3.jalan 4/18A taman mastiara batu 5 jalan Ipoh,51200 Kuala Lumpur