Read more Read less
This compact mixer with built-in effects doubles as a computer recording interface so you can mix, record, or do both at the same time. Whether you are mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs, such as a drumset, the MultiMix 8 USB FX is easy to use, rugged, and packed with features. Offering microphone inputs with phantom power, guitar-direct inputs, and line-level inputs for connecting everything else, plus a wide range of effects, the MultiMix 8 USB FX delivers clean audio to your PA or recording system plus hassle-free computer connection.
MultiMix 8 USB FX features four XLR inputs with independent gain pots on channels one through four. These XLR inputs also have a switchable phantom power option to accommodate both dynamic and condenser microphones. TRS Line inputs are also available on all eight channels of MultiMix 8 USB FX. New to the MultiMix 8 USB FX is a high-impedance input on channel two, which allows direct connection of a guitar or bass; this is a great convenience for singer/songwriters looking to get a clean, "hot" signal. A Tape RCA stereo input is also included adding the ability to mix in audio from other sources such as a CD or LP player.
MultiMix 8 USB FX includes an internal effects processor to quickly and easily add new colors to your mix. Reverb, Delay or Phaser can be dialed up simply by adjusting the pre or post fader knobs located within each channel strip. MultiMix 8 USB FX also contains Aux Out and stereo Returns, as well as, Insert jacks on channels one and two to allow for audio to be processed by external effects engines. MultiMix 8 USB FX gives you an impressive amount of routing options in such a compact size.
Dimensions: (WxDxH) 10.25" x 10.75" x 3.25"
Weight: 4.9 lbs
- 8-channel mixer with mic-, line-, and guitar-level inputs
- 4 XLR inputs, each with with gain trim, switchable highpass filter, and 48V phantom power
- 3-band EQ with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, 3-band on 3 and 4, and 2-band on 5-8
- 16-bit/44kHz and 16-bit/48kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback from your computer
- 1/4" line-level inputs for instruments and a high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- 16 built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and an aux bus for external processing
- Multicolor LED metering for visual-level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Class-compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface
- Includes Cubase LE software
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 8
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 2)
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 4 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 4
- Inputs - Line: 4 x TRS (CH 1-4), 4 x TS (CH 5-6), 2 x RCA (Tape), 1 x Hi-Z (CH 2)
- Inputs - Other: 2 x Inserts (CH 1-2)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x TRS (Main), 2 x TRS (Monitor)
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Tape)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
-Aux Sends: 1 x Pre/1 x FX Post (Per Channel)
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x Send, 2 x Return
- Channel Inserts: Yes (CH 1-2)
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 3-band/Sweepable Mids (CH 1-2), 3-band (CH 3-4), 2-band (CH-5-8)
- Effects: Yes
- Height: 3.25"
- Depth: 10.75"
-Weight: 4.9 lbs
ANSON MUSIC- YOUR TRUSTED SELLER
ANSON MUSIC MALAYSIA
Address: No.80&80A, Jalan Meru Impian A1, Pusat Perniagaan Meru Impian, 30020 Ipoh, Perak.
Landline: +6 05-525 1825
General Enquiries: +60 16-221 2400
Product Consultancy: +60 17-806 8980
Customer Support: +6016-526 1088