Automation Direct PLC Trainer, Training Lessons DL05
Automation Direct PLC Trainer DL05
This is the perfect low cost trainer, great for students or company's that want to bring their employees up to speed on PLC controls, its a complete package rolled into one.
This is an Automation Direct D0-05DR-D with everything you need to start programming. Just download the software DirectSoft and start creating your own programs.
Includes: 1 PLC, 1 Training Module with 4 discrete inputs and 4 discrete outputs, power switch, programming cable, power cable, programming lessons and USB to Serial adapter.... so you supply the computer and we will supply everything else.
The plc trainers are a small investment in your future. Along with some training (self taught) you can make a very good living for yourself and your family and have a fun exciting career.
More on the lessons...
This is a series of lessons that is for the beginner programmer just learning how to program and the seasoned engineer that is looking to improve their skills, we are covering everything from simple pointers to advanced moves and data manipulation.
We are trying to teach you something you can not get in a manuals, the manuals are great and you should read them, but what we are teaching you will not get out of a manual, we are trying to mimic the machines that you will be working on or building, this is where the real value of the lessons are... you will have a understanding on why and how the logic is working and you will be able to come up with your own logic in no time at all.
With over a total of 59 pages (pdf) on just the lessons and 5 programs this will give you the knowledge that you need. These can also be converted to any Automation Direct CPU.
1) Basic intro: Download, go online, viewing program, making a simple program, Installing software, features of the DirectSoft software and testing program.
2) PLC Cycle Scan's: How the PLC's looks at the logic and decides what needs to happen next, this is important if you plan on any 'automation', this is over looked by many and they have a hard time understanding the full concept of programming, the PLC's don't change their mind its always the same so once you learn how to read their mind you can tell what its going to do next.
3) Basic intro: Instructions, monitoring the program, shortcuts, software features
4) Flip-Flop: One momentary input, turning on and off a single output.... you will need this someday
5) Recording actions with a PLC: In this lesson we will cover on how to record and play back (in sequence) an event or series of actions (inputs) then play them back as outputs if you are old enough you can remember the old game Simon Says, this is similar to that by randomly pushing the buttons/inputs then switching to the play back mode the PLC plays back the buttons you just pushed then the same sequence you pushed them.
6) Drum Sequencer: (mimic a washing machine), Learn how to use sequence programming
7) Shift, Accumulator and Increment: Loading accumulators and shifting
8) Stage Programming: This is a very good programming tool and will come in handy for many machines
9) Program Structure/Subroutines: Help with designing the program
10) Sample programs (2 of)
Lessons 4 through 9 have programs wrote with comments so you can see everything that is happening and how... with the PDF's you will learn a TON.
Serious Buyer only
Call or whatsapp
Call after 12pm,busy morning
more other PLC