BCAA AMINO MATRIX WITH GLUTAMINE!
The Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) are a group of so-called essential amino acids consisting of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. The BCAA's are among the 9 essential amino acids for humans, because our bodies can’t manufacture them, so their only source is our daily food or food supplementation. On the other hand, they account for 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins. Glutamine is a top ingredient for athletes in popularity, so we included it to boost Glutamine intake levels as well.
BCAA FORCE is a source of Vitamin B6, which contributes to*:
• the regulation of hormonal activity
• normal energy-yielding metabolism
• the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• normal functioning of the immune system and nervous system
• normal protein and glycogen metabolism
• normal red blood cell formation
*These statements have been scientifically proven by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and authorized by the European Commission (EC).
COD at Cheras area.
Postage RM 8