BMS-760DMG Low Profile Digital Servo 5.6kg /
.18sec / 34g
With a low electronic impedance and precision
movement, these low profile servos are designed
for high-performance F3A precision aerobatic use.
They are also a great choice for moving mechanical
retract gears in a realistic manner.
The servo will automatically learn the users
transmitter pulse timings and lock into the signal
every time. The servo also includes a signal
buffer in the CPU with fail-safe functionality.
The motor is wound with 2PEW thin coated wire for
better electrical conductivity and is able to
withstand over 120 C without degradation.
The servo comes with an accessory package and the
universal JR/Hitec "S"
1. Metal Gear
2. Double M9.6 ball bearing (si-oil)
3. 3 pole high-torque motor with low RF noise (CE
4. Rubber seals for waterproof case
5. Futaba compatible 25 tooth output splines
6. Heavy duty servo case
7. Digital control IC - SOP package with 12bit
8. MOS-FET motor driver chips that can handle 7A
9. Digital motor drive with ultra-square PWM
10. Automatic determination of servo center pulse
11. Metal gears of aluminum 6061 material combined
with light and strong C95 material
Weight: 34g / 1.19oz
Dimensions: 42 x 21.5 x 22 mm / 1.65 x 0.85 x 0.87
Torque At 4.8V: 5.6kg/cm , 79 oz/in
Torque At 6.0V: 7.2kg/cm , 112 oz/in
Speed At 4.8V: 0.18 sec / 60 at no load
Speed At 6.0V: 0.16 sec / 60 at no load
Weight (g) 34
Torque (kg) 7.2
Speed (Sec/60deg) 0.16
- Cash On Delivery