1. Manage branch daily operations and P&L in accordance to company policy & procedures, KPI and achievable targets.
2. Develop and improve branch business in line with company strategy.
3. Submission of required reports in timely manner.
4. Liaison with existing clients, build relation with potential clients and relevant agencies.
5. Perform additional duties assigned from time to time.
1. At least 3 years working experience in security industry. Candidates with less than 3 years’ experience may be considered.
2. Possess diploma in management or related field.
3. Former police or army personnel with supervisory/management experience is encouraged to apply.
4. Other skills required include:
a. Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English, both written and spoken.
b. Fast learner, adaptable and able to work under pressure.
c. Has good organisational skill and leadership character.
d. Capable of planning, identify new business potential, maximize revenue and minimize expenditures.
e. Practical in problem solving in timely manner.
5. Working days from Monday to Saturday,
6. Position is based in ALOR SETAR, SG PETANI, IPOH, DUNGUN, KANGAR & KUALA LUMPUR.
|Job Info & Requirement|
1-3 years, 3-5 years, 5-10 years
|Minimum Education Required|
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 2,500 to RM 3,500 per month