1. Research, identify and develop business opportunities.
2. Develop account plans in alignment with strategic goals such as revenue, profit margin, market share, and industry landscape.
3. Managing all aspects of sales engagement and account management.
4. Consistently manage account sales pipeline information, forecast, and funnel.
5. Build and develop trusted relationship with existing and potential clients.
6. Create and develop project costing, pricing, quotation, and business proposal.
7. Respond to tenders, RFPs and RFQs.
8. Negotiate terms & conditions and contracts to successful closure.
9. Coordinate and maintain close working relationship with internal operation team to ensure successful project deliverables.
10. Consistently meet or exceed revenue target, cross sell, or up sell company portfolio, and achieve KPI.
1. Must possess at least a bachelor’s degree.
2. At least 3 years’ working experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development functions.
3. Excellent communication skills (verbal and written In Bahasa Melayu and English); the ability to call, connect and interact with potential clients.
4. IT Fluency (minimum - intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint).
5. Possess strong business and commercial acumen.
6. Good understanding of financial terms and P&L.
7. Self-starter, independent and able to work under minimal supervision.
8. Must have a balance understanding (through knowledge and experience) of commercial aspects - costing, pricing, business proposal, terms and conditions.
9. Must possess a positive attitude in managing internal (subordinate, peers, superiors) and external (customers, vendors, business partners) stakeholders.
10. KPI-driven, results oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
11. Previous work experience in Security Services Industry is an added advantage.
12. Willing to travel and possess own transport.
|Job Info & Requirement|
|Minimum Education Required|
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 2,800 to RM 3,200 per month