- The furniture carpenter job is a physical field that entails the use of sheer force in applying tools and materials to achieving desired objectives
- Furniture carpenters work indoors to create customized wood works that serve as an integral part a furniture
- They carry out smoothening of surfaces, application of varnishing/staining materials, replacement of wooden flooring and various other activities to ensure an even wood surface.
- They take measurements to mark furniture dimensions or layout using tools such as rules, tapes, and pencils.
- They usually produce wooden components by cutting and shaping raw materials with the aid of hand or power saws, and planes.
- RM 1800 - RM 3000 (Based on experience level)
- We are hiring EXPERIENCED carpenter only
|Job Info & Requirement|
|Minimum Education Required|
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 1 800 - 3 000 per month
|Other Benefit (Optional)|
Medical (panel clinic)
- Meal allowance for working overtime