Ceylon Cinnamon is fast becoming very popular in Malaysia for two reasons.
Since many people are now taking Cinnamon for health benefits including
diabetes and weight loss support, Ceylon Cinnamon is considered the more
suitable Cinnamon to take on a daily basis.
Sri Lankan Cinnamon has a very thin, smooth bark with a light-yellowish brown
color and a highly fragrant aroma. Ceylon cinnamon, using only the thin inner
bark, has a lighter brown color, a finer, less dense and more crumbly texture,
and is considered to be subtler and more aromatic in flavor than cassia.
About 75% of Cinnamon used in Asia is Cassia Cinnamon. Most of this is
imported from Indonesia. Many countries are discovering the subtle complexity
of Ceylon Cinnamon in many recipes. Unlike Cassia Cinnamon which tends to be
sweet and spicy, Ceylon Cinnamon is extra sweet and mild. It can be used in a
variety of recipes to create complex layers of flavors, especially in savory
Ten Health Benefits of Cinnamon
1. 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per day can lower your bad cholesterol (or LDL).
2. Cinnamon may help treat Type 2 Diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels and
increasing the amount of insulin production in the body.
3. Cinnamon has anti-fungal properties, and it's been said that candida cannot
live in a cinnamon environment.
4. Cinnamon can reduce the proliferation of leukemia and lymphoma cancer
Cinnamon has an anti-clotting effect on the blood.
5. Honey and Cinnamon combined have been found to relieve arthritis pain.
When added to food, cinnamon inhibits bacterial growth and food spoilage,
making it a natural food preservative.
6. Just smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory.
7. Cinnamon fights the E. coli bacteria in unpasteurized juices.
8. Cinnamon has been found to be an effective natural remedy for eliminating
headaches and migraine relief.
9. Reduce heart disease risk factors, and has a plethora of other impressive
10. Cinnamon can also help stabilize blood sugar (which is great for weight
loss). A couple of dashes in your morning tea or cereal is all it takes!
1. By PosLaju: RM7.20 (West Malaysia) RM10.00 (East Malaysia)
2. Self Collection @ TTDI
For more details, kindly contact me, whatsapp me @ 0182474245 (Rahman).