INSTANT PATCHMIX 25KG/BAG is a very cost saving type of environmentally friendly cold mix asphalt for road repair works.
INSTANT PATCHMIX IS EFFECTIVE FOR:
Emergency patching or repair of broken road surface or potholes.
Paving for village roads, hill roads & roads in isolated areas.
Restoring excavated road surfaces after laying of underground utilities.
Paving for parking areas, driveways, footpaths, sidewalks and others.
OUTSTANDING FEATURES OF INSTANT PATCHMIX:
Easy to handle - packed in 25kg bag, easy to carry around anywhere & anytime.
Easy to store - INSTANT PATCHMIX sealed tightly can be stored for about 6 months.
Easy to apply - No mixing, no heating, just spread and compact (DIY).
ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS OF INSTANT PATCHMIX:
Substituting non-renewable resources with approved waste products.
Increases the service life of existing products.
Cold mixing in factory, no heating required.
SPECIFICATION FOR INSTANT PATCHMIX:
1. Size and Grading: Open graded 10mm nominal size.
2. Bitumen Content: 4.5% - 7.0%
3. Colour: Black
INSTRUCTION FOR USE OF INSTANT PATCHMIX:
1. Remove failed pavement and trim the edges. Remove all the loose debris, dust and stagnant water.
2. Apply some bituminous tack coat for better bonding (recommended but not necessary).
3. In case of excessive storage period, make the INSTANT PATCHMIX loose before use.
4. Lay the INSTANT PATCHMIX.
5. Compact the evenly laid INSTANT PATCHMIX with hand tamping (spade or hoe) or with a plate compactor (recommended).
6. The area is ready to open for traffic immediately after compaction.
Ex-factory price: RM 19.00 /bag
Please call for delivered price.
OTHER TYPE OF PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:
1. Instant Patchmix 25kg/pail,
2. Instant Patchmix 50kg/bag,
3. High Performance Patchmix 25kg/pail,
4. Bituminous Tack Coat ( RS-1K & K1-40 ) 20kg/pail & 200kg/drum,
5. Bituminous Prime Coat ( SS-1K & MC-70 ) 200kg/drum,
6. Bitumen in drum,
7. Asphaltic Concrete Premix ( Coldfine )
MANUFACTURER: BEST MIX ASPHALT SDN. BHD. (1061508-X)
Add: Lot 403A, Jalan Kubang Ulu, Kubang Semang, 14000 Bukit Mertajam,
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia.
Tel: +6018-962 3732, +6018-401 8151, +6016-414 9466 Fax: +6018-588 1861