• Ensure that the test tube is clean before use.
• Clean the tube directly after use.
• Take the volume of the water sample as precisely as possible.
• Keep the dripping bottle perfectly vertical during dropping.
• Take care that no air bubbles are included in the drops.
1. Take a water sample of 10 ml.
2. Add 1 spoon of powder (tube with red cap) and shake the test tube.
3. Add 5 drops of Fe-2 test fluid and shake the test tube.
4. Wait 10 minutes.
5. Determine the Iron content using the colour chart included.