Course : COMMUNICATIVE MANDARIN FOR HOTEL FRONTLINERS
The Communicative Mandarin course is intended for Hotel Front liners who have no background in Mandarin or any character-based language. This is the first or basic level Mandarin Program designed specifically serves to equip the hotel Front liners with the essential Mandarin Language communicative skill that are so important to guests who can only speak Mandarin. Not only will such skills assist in projecting an excellent first impression but also attract more Mandarin speaking guests to the hotel. The primary goal of this course is to help the Hotel Front liners use Mandarin to exchange information and to communicate with the hotel guests.
The Basic Level of Mandarin will emphasize greatly on developing participant’s oral communication skills in situational contexts through class activities. The participants are expected to take part in all languages activities co9nducted in class to9 ensure success in attaining the Basic level proficiency. In this course, participants will be introduced to the Hanyu Pinyin system. In addition, Chinese characters and culture will also be introduced in this course. The participants will be taught appropriate foundation level vocabulary and grammar with particular emphasis on listening and speaking.
• Be able to handle polite greetings to hotel guest
• Be able to understand basic Mandarin dealing with everyday subjects
• Be able to speak Mandarin at normal speed
• Be able to answer questions which require simple answers
• Be able to ask questions which require simple answers
• Be able to use orally a fair number of sentence patterns
Interactive approach, class activities such as role plays, oral tests, individual and group assessment/presentations, audio-assisted learning, singing etc.
1. Chinese phonetics (Hanyu Pinyin)
2. Polite greetings
3. Asking about senses & feelings
5. Where are you going?
6. What are you looking for?
7. How much money?(Asking prices)
8. How many or how much?
9. Likes & dislikes
10. Food & beverages
11. Making & answer phone callas
12. What time is it now?
13. Time and directions
14. Where is the supermarket/shopping mall?
15. Places in Malaysia ( Malaysia & Sabah map)
Call us for more information:
088-311988 / 088-319797 (Office)
019 - 8608633 (Whatsapp available)
Visit our website at www.akasia.net
Our FB page at Ideal Tuition Centre and Akasia Language Centre
Our centre : 5-star rating in Quality Standards Award for Private Education Institutions (SKIPS) awarded by Ministry of Education
Thank you, Mudah!