Read more Read less
JBL 670 GTi 6.5" 150W RMS 600W Peak Power Competition Series 2-Way Reference Component Car Audio Speaker System Set
JBL 670GTi - With power handling up to 150 watts RMS, you'll enjoy incredibly clear sound at all volumes using amp power.
A legend is reborn.
A decade ago, JBL engineers introduced the 660GTi Component System. The premium system celebrated the company’s 60th anniversary by setting new standards for power handling, distortion reduction and sound quality in cars. Now the 670GTi brings uncompromising JBL performance to a new generation of car audio enthusiasts. Featuring the identical woofers, tweeters and crossover circuits as its predecessor, this reference-class component system delivers huge power-handling capability, flat response and unparalleled distortion elimination. It even simplifies installation by splitting the crossover into separate, one-channel boxes. The product of meticulous design, manufacturing and testing, the 670GTi represents everything JBL engineering stands for.
Oversized Tweeter Voice Coil
- The one-inch, edge-driven textile dome tweeter employs an oversized vioce coil, which increases power handling and lowers distortion at high output levels and produces a flatter overall frequency response.
Extended-range Dome Tweeter
- The 670GTi's tweeter plays all the way out to 30kHz, so oyu hear every bit of detail and nuance that your music has to offer.
Precision Crossover Network
- Technology and construction you might find in a premium home loudspeaker are right at home in the 670GTi's crossover network. Aluminum-encased, wire-wound resistors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards geatly increase heat dissipatio and power handling, maximizing the amount of amplifier power that reaches the woofer and tweeter.
- The 670GTi's spider and surround are specifically designed to ensure linear motion in both forward and rearward directions. This minimizes distortion caused by the speaker's suspension.
- The ultra-rigid Kevlar dustcap and cone body minimize unwanted cone flexing, ensuring smooth frequancy response.
Copper Polepiece Cap
- The 670GTi delivers crystal-clear vocals and midrange even during heavy bass signal thanks to its polepiese cap, The copper cap provides linear inductance over the full range of forward voice-coil travel, which reduces intermodulation distortion.
Vented Gap Cooling Ports
- When air gets trapped in a voice coil, it can cause distortion and the 670GTi isn't about to let that happen. Vents allow air to move over the voice coil, which eliminates distortion and enables superior power handling.
- An extra long, aluminum edge-wound vioce coil provides high excursion for improved low-frequency capability, The two inch diameter, over-hung voice coil reduces distortion at low frequencies and high input power.
- JBL uses premium materials for a component system that sounds and looks like no other.
A Solid Foundation
- Design and materials in the 670GTi system take the front seat to ensure you hear the cleanest, truest audio possible. A rigid Kevlar® woofer cone, reinforced with distortion inhibitors like a copper pole piece, cooling ports, and Nomex spider, delivers powerful performance even when heavy bass hits, giving your music the sturdy foundation it needs to soar. With power handling up to 150 watts RMS, you'll really want to drive this system with an aftermarket amplifier to make the most out of these premium speakers.
Sound with a high Ceiling
- JBL doesn't mess around when it comes to the high frequencies. The 670GTi's 1" edge-driven dome tweeter features an oversized voice coil for better power handling and smoother response, pushing the ceiling all the way out to 30,000 Hz to reinforce that "live" feel.
To make sure your highs and lows are as pure as they can be, JBL includes a robust crossover system that channels the correct frequencies to each woofer and tweeter. Encased in aluminum, these crossovers look good too, with a viewing window that makes them stand out in a custom installation.
And speaking of installation...
There's no underestimating the importance of tweeter placement, and that's why JBL includes three different mounting systems for ideal positioning in a variety of vehicles. Included adapter rings, heavy-duty grilles, and foam gaskets give you the edge when it comes to woofer installation too.
- Power Handling: 150W RMS, 600W Peak
- Crossover Frequancy: 2500Hz
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 30kHz
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- 6.5" Reference-Class Series 2-Way Component Audio System
- Power Handling:Recommended Power Range: 50 - 150 watts RMS per channel
- Peak: 1200 watts per set / 600 watts each side
- RMS: 300 watts per set / 150 watts each side
- Low Distortion Woofer
- Spider-Landing Vents
- Nomex Spider
- Nitrile-Butylene Surround
- Copper Polepiece Cap
- Polished and Flared Polepiece Vent
- Neodymium Magnet
- Vented Gap Cooling Ports
- Flux Stabilization Ring
- Long, over-hung 2" diameter, aluminum edge-wound voice coil
- Vented Voice Coil Former
- Screw-Down Terminals
- Kevlar Dustcap and Cone Body
- Cast-Aluminum Basket
- Top-mount Depth: 3-1/16"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5-1/16"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Extended-Range Dome Tweeter
- One-inch edge-driven textile dome
- Oversized voice coil
- Capable of allowing lower crossover points
- Superior imaging than typical tweeters
- Capable of reaching up to ~30,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 1-5/16"
- Cutout Dimensions: 2-3/16"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Precision Crossover NetworkFrequency Response: 50 - 30,000 Hz
- High-precision polypropylene capacitors
- Air-core inductors
- Aluminum-encased, wire-wound resistors
- Heavy-trace printed circuit boards
- Home audio inspired construction
- Crossover Frequency: 2500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box:
- 2x Woofers
- 2x Tweeters
- 2x Crossovers
- 2x Woofer grilles
- 2x Flush-mount tweeter housings
- 2x Threaded flush-mount housing retention nuts
- 2x Starfish tweeter mounts
- 12x 1-1/8" Self-tapping Allen head screws
- 8x 5/8" Self-tapping Allen head screws
- 4x 5/8" Flat head screws
- 8x 3/4" Self-tapping pan head screws
- 8x M4 x 8mm Allen head machine screws
- 8x M3 x 4mm flat head machine screws
- 3mm Allen wrench
- 2mm Allen wrench
- 1mm Allen wrench
- 16 Speed clips
- 2 Adhesive backed foam gasket strips
- Owner's guide (English/ French/ Spanish/ Russian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Chinese/ Taiwanese/ Indonesian)
NEED DELIVERY/ SHIPPING SERVICE?
(+) We Provide Delivery via Pos Laju/ SkyNet/ Amber Freight within Malaysia to Your Door Step
HOW TO PAY?
(+) You can Pay via Maybank2U/ Cash Deposit Machines (CDM/ ATM)/ Paypal & Credit Card
(+) Please WhatsApp/ Sms/ Call Us for Bank Details or More Information On This Product
(+) Office Phone: 03-92878259
(+) Hand Phone: 016-2053415 (Asraf)
(+) Hand Phone: 016-3375742
NEED INSTALLATION SERVICE?
(+) We have Professional Installer in Car Audio Video Alarm Accessories Spare Parts & Performance (25 Years Experience) at Super Lower Price
(+) Buy from a Trusted Retail & Online Seller as we have been in the market for more then 11 Years
(+) Our Location:
No 74,Ground Floor,
Jalan Cheras Lama,
(+) GPS Coordinate:
- N3 7.579'
- E101 43.814'
(+) Drive by Waze http://waze.to/hw283fcjst
(+) Land Mark:
1. Behind Aeon (Jaya Jusco)
2. Same roll With pizza hut and Perodua Show Room
3. Facing Main road
Max Audio Online Sdn. Bhd (MaxAudio.com.my) is a registered Private Limited E-commerce Company since year 2007