016 445 9451
Lovelyteik manufactures a comprehensive range of polystyrene-concrete products (name as foamcrete cornice in short form) which are used for interior and exterior decoration. The product types include cornice, dentil, motif, hood, sill, coping, keystone, arch and corbel. Below shows the product properties which are polystyrene foam wrapped with fiberglass mesh and foamcrete cement.
Features & Advantages of Foamcrete Cornice
1. It is easy to install and does not need highly skilled worker to
make wooden foamwork (conventional method) and plaster.
2. Its installation time is much shorter compare to that
3. It is lightweight, neat and beautiful.
4. It is sawable and easy to cut to required length.
5. Any damage to its surface can be repaired with foamcrete
6. It can be tailored made to many aesthetic shape or profile.
7. Straight foamcrete cornice has a standard length of 2400mm