D'Addario EXP125 Coated Nickel Wound, Super Light Top/Regular Bottom, 9-46
EXP125 delivers all the tone and performance of our best-selling EXL125 set, with 4 times more string life. 9-46 hybrid gauge is preferred for its strong fundamental low end and super flexibility on the high strings.
D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro-coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned XL electric strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL120 for flexibility and EXL110 for more solid low end
- EXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046
!! Call > V-MIS @ 088-716584.