Read more Read less
MATRIX DATA RECOVERY SERVICES.
PLAZA IMBI 01133333004
YES, your data can be recovered and you may have only single chance of recovery, all you need to do now is to contact or send over your hard storage to us for a FREE Evaluation through a very simple procedure, and you will get the actual diagnosis report which will cover the list of recoverable data and the quote within 48 hours, or simply CONTACT US immediately. sms or call 00601133333004 MATRIX DATA RECOVERY SERVICES. 1 Remove password, 2 Repair firmware failures of all hard drive brands, 3 Edit ID, repair bad sectors, 4 Reset smart, 5 Image hard drives, 6 Extract lost files, 7 Repair common firmware failures by fast solutions, 8 Recover good heads first and then recover bad heads, 9 Repair undetected drives, 10 Repair busy drives, 11 Repair 0mb or wrong sized hard drives. 12 Hard Drive Recovery 13 Disk drives - failure Modes A Hard drive failure fall into one or more of the five categories:
1. Logical Problems We restore the deleted data inadvertently deleted by the user or when the user formats a hard disk, or when ther user encounters missing files, virus attack, etc.
2. Firmware Problems Errors in the operating parameters, tables and logs of a hard drive. This is not accessible to the end users but we have the technology to help us carry out the repairs needed.
3. Electronic Failure Examples are electronic component failure, head-amplifier failure, etc. We have a full understanding of the components used in the manufacturing of Hard Disk PCBs and can carry out the necessary repair.
4. Media Errors Bad sectors result with inaccessible data, hard drive hanging, blue screens and other unpredictable hard disk behaviour.
5. Mechanical Failures Examples are when the hard disk head crashed, or seized motor bearings. Mechanical failure often require a clean room to be repaired in, and we provide just that. Our own class 100 clean air environment which is constantly monitored for particle contamination to ensure our customers that the repairs are done in the proper environment.
1, Data extraction : full disk image, multiple pass image, selective head image, selective file image, partition image, data-only image; File extraction, scan lost partitions, recover data by file types, MFT scan, skip bad sector manually and automatically, fast and accurate extraction, repair common firmware failures, etc;
2, Seagate HDD Firmware Repair : firmware module read/write, 0mb size repair, busy repair, wrong size repair, undetected hd repair, COM port repair, SIM1009 repair, MCMT repair, SIM1002 repair, Partial sector access repair, ready and then busy repair, remove password, reset smart, etc;
3, WD HDD Firmware Repair : omb size repair, wrong size repair, busy repair, firmware module read/write/edit/generation, ROM read/write/generation, head test, head map edit, extract modules from tracks, force loading tech, ARCO and selftest, common fw write and repair, remove password, reset smart, etc;
4, Hitachi/IBM HDD Firmware Repair Module: ROM/NVRAM read/write/edit; Password removal, firmware module read/write/edit/regeneration, partial sector access repair, reset smart, etc;
5, Toshiba/Fujitsu HDD Firmware Repair Module: Firmware module read/write/edit; Password removal, Clear Glist, virtual translator fix, full disk bad sector repair, reset smart, etc;
6, Samsung HDD Firmware Repair : Firmware read/write/edit, password removal, reset smart, LED error repair, etc