Driven D-Axis Break Lever Guards with a high emphasis on safety and state-of-the art design.
This Break lever guard is precision CNC-machined from 6061 billet aluminium for strength, durability and lightweight. They feature 45mm of adjustment to accommodate any size control levers. The break-away tip and smooth edge finish helps to avoid snagging onto the rider’s arm in a get-off.
* Color: Red
* Material: 6061 Aluminium
* Condition: New
* Packaging Measurement: 33 ½ (L) x 20 cm (W) x 5 cm (H)
* Package Weight: 0.240 kg
Among the accidents that occurred during the Road race, what could lead to a large accident is that other vehicles crash while touching the Brake lever when competing with SIDE by SIDE, and a lot of Rider around it is involved.
There was also a circumstance that such an accident happened frequently, and since 2012, in the Pro Race world including MOTOGP, it is now obligatory to install Protective System Parts for Brake lever. https://www.motosport.com/driven-racing-daxis-lever-guard
• After Market and most OEM
• 6061 Aluminum Alloy & Anodized machined with CNC machines highly durable
• Safety removal is possible by curving the shape of Arm
• Easy Installation
• Adjust length up to Large 45 mm at 1 mm interval
• Grade high Material: Using Stainless Steel's Hardware
• Length up to maximum large 171 mm
• Fordable Tip avoids entanglement after contact with other Motorcycle and Rider
• Brake side only 6061 billet aluminum
• Weight reducing cut-outs
• Anodized finish • Laser engraved logos
• 45 mm of adjustment
* Compatible Handlebar inner diameter
1) 14 mm-17 mm
2) 16. 5 mm-19 mm