ECM ALKALI-RESISTANT FIBRE GLASS MESH is a range of external render reinforcing fiberglass mesh that is ideal for reinforcing external render particularly around openings or weak areas. It can be used to stabilise the unstable surfaces as well as covering to help prevent cracking.
1. Easy to install, by embedding in to wet base coat render especially for large surface areas.
2. Durable and Reliable : Resistant to chemical agents: glass mesh free from corrosion and unaffected by alkali.
3. Light and easy to transport.
4. Adaptable to uneven surfaces.
5. Easy and safe to use - only simple tools (scissors, utility knife) needed to work with our fibreglass mesh.
1. Wall reinforced material (such as fiberglass wall mesh, GRC wall panels, EPS insulation with the wall board,gypsum board, bitumen)
2. Reinforced cement products.
3. Used for Granite, mosaic, marble back mesh etc.
4. Waterproof membrane fabric, asphalt roofing.
Packaging (Roll size):
1metre width x 50metre length
100mm width x 50metre length
150mm width x 50metre length
1m x 100m length
- Cash On Delivery