Field Service Engineer (Biomedical)
8 Sep 16:41. | Manage Your Ad
Oversee overall technical performance, planning and scheduling as well as responsible for preparing correspondence, examining applications for errors
Candidate must possess Degree in Biomedical Engineering and have experienced min 3 years in handling medical device. Willing to travel and own transportation. FSE must oversee overall technical performance, review the technical report and jobsheet, responsible to provide data to Management, coordinate and support on software issues and installation, perform installation, supervise the repair and troubleshooting activities and to brief the technical staff and conduct regular meeting and training
Degree holder in Biomedical Engineering
- Salary Range: RM 3 000 - RM 4 000 per month
- Job Type: Executive
- Contract Type: Full-time
- Experience Level: 3-5 years | 5-10 years
- Category: Customer Svc/Call Centre | Engineering | Medical/Health
- Language Skill: English | Bahasa Malaysia
- Gender Preferred: All Genders
- Own Transport: Car/Van
- Other Benefit: -
- Job Location: Selangor (Puchong)
- Minimum Education Required: Degree holder in Biomedical Engineering
- Nationality Preferred: Malaysians Only
- Application Deadline: 31 Oct 2017
- Email Address to Receive Resumes: email@example.com
Send email to advertiser
- Only replies to the ad is allowed.
Hanya balasan kepada iklan dibenarkan.
- Advertising and such is forbidden and will be traced.
Pemasaran dan lain-lain adalah dilarang dan akan dijejak.
NEVER pay in advance to a seller you don't know.
JANGAN membuat bayaran pendahuluan kepada pengiklan yang anda tidak kenal.
|Contact advertiser||Share this advert|
|Save this job||Similiar job|
Anugerah Saintifik Sdn Bhd (Recruitment Agency)
Medical and Laboratory Equipment Supplier
Mudah.my does not accept responsibility for the advertised item. Report Ad. Commercial-SMS prohibited.