1. Ensure that all company equipment are maintained in good working order.
2. Service company equipment / machinery according to schedule set.
3. Attend all breakdowns as fast as possible.
4. Fill up the necessary checklists and daily record book.
5. Follow all ISO procedures.
6. Follow the safety rules.
7. Maintain a good housekeeping at your working area.
8. Report to superiors on all parts required.
9. Position also known as Facilities Technician.
10. Any other tasks that assigned by Superior.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate or Diploma in Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Metal Fabrication) or equivalent.
2. Good welding and pneumatic skills
3. Possess knowledge in gearbox, bearing, valve and pneumatic
4. Basic wiring and troubleshooting skills
5. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
6. Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
|Job Info & Requirement|
< 1 year, 1-3 years, 3-5 years, 5-10 years, > 10 years
|Minimum Education Required|
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 2 000 - 3 000 per month
|Other Benefit (Optional)|
1. Medical Claim