Position : Graphic Design & Multimedia (Bachelor)
Availability : Start from October 2020 to February 2021
• Work across planning, preparing and finishing (posting on web or social media, printing or any equivalent) marketing tools offline (printing) and online (web, social media).
• Meet and liaise with clients to discuss, briefs, any requirements on project progress.
• Create video, animation, and graphics in conjunction with marketing and sales needed.
• Edit audio and video using appropriate tools
• Stay abreast of the latest trends, develop and design creative video/interactive content for the company
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
• Management and leadership skills.
• Creative, multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Demonstrated success in design and video.
• Demonstrated success in effective management of relationships and expectations.
• Familiarity with graphic design and instructional design tools like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign or any equivalent.
• Moderate level of verbal and written communication skills in English.
|Job Info & Requirement|
< 1 year
|Minimum Education Required|
Bachelor Degree In Multimedia/ Design or equivalent
English, Bahasa Malaysia
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 500 - 550 per month
|Other Benefit (Optional)|
Allowance : RM 500