• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement,
size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Strong graphic design skills
• Familiar with Adobe and other
• Video Editing
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Creativity & Flexibility
• Attention to detail
• Acute vision
• Time-management skills
• Communication skills
|Job Info & Requirement|
|Minimum Education Required|
1 to 3 years of job experience in graphic design
English, Bahasa Malaysia
|Salary & Other benefits|
RM 2 300 - 3 500 per month
|Other Benefit (Optional)|
1. Monthly Allowance
2. Group Incentive