1. Using micro-computer to operate the alarm system, it can prevent theft, detect gas leakage, smoke and fire.
2. No wiring is required it is easy to install.
3. Wireless remote control to activate/de-active through telephone system
4. The micro-computer auto calling reporting system can program a maximum of 6 telephone numbers and it can be to a mobile phone or fixed line phone.
5. Owner of the alarm system is able to listen to the conversation of the intruders on the phone and the owner may reactivate the alarm to go off the second time to frighten the intruders.
6. The users could set to tape during 10s, it use to answer the phone and judge alarming address.
7. Horn hooting time length control (1-9 minutes selectable by user)
8. Rechargeable DC9V power transformer provided for power cut backup
9. 99 zones wireless distinguishable guard areas LED indicator on the main system
Power: AC 100-240V DC=9V/300mA
Backup battery: Ni-MH rechargeable battery, DC=7.2V 270mAh
Working current: < 45mA
Alarm current: < 250mA
Receiving frequency: 315MHz +/- 0.5 MHz
Anti-frequency level: -40dB (between 30M-1000MHz)
Horn level: 110dB
Working condition: Temperature: 0C - 45C
Relative humidity: < 90%
Reliability: National standard
1. Input Voltage: DC12V 500mA
2. Standby Current: 50mA
3. Alarm Current: 450mA max
4. Output current: DC12V 150mA
5. Wireless Frequency: 315MHZ/433MHZ
6. Coding Method: 2262 IC / 4.7MΩ
7. Alarm noise: 110dB
8. Back-up Battery: AAA 7.2V
9. Environment Temperature: -20C ~ +55C
10. Relative Humidity: 40% ~ 80%
Wireless Door Magnetic Sensor x 1
Main System x 1
Wireless PIR Motion Sensor x 1
Remote Control x 2
Mini Siren with 110dB x 1
Telephone Wire x 1
AC/DC Adaptor x 1
User Manual x 1