I-Soho @ I-City Shah Alam
Small- Office, Home-Office (SOHO) concept
Use for Resident & Office
Fully furnishings: Air conditioners, washing machine, refrigerator and kitchen cabinet with hood & hob, etc
Is a MSC (Multimedia Super Corridors) Cybercentre , is eligible to apply MSC Malaysia status
50m lap pool, children pool, rooftop garden, gymnasium overlooking skyline, a library and a multipurpose hall, retails, etc
Opposite is a Central i-City Shopping Centre (Thailand) @ i-City is set to open in 2018.
Besides is a Tourism Destination & an International Park includes Theme park, WaterWorld, FunWorld, SnoWalk, City of Digital Lights
MSC Malaysia status
is awarded to both local and foreign companies that develop or use multimedia technologies to produce or enhance their products and services as well as for process development. MSC Malaysia companies are eligible for incentives, which include the following:
• PS (5 + extendable by 5 years) of 100% on statutory income or ITA of 100% for 5 years for a new company or existing company on its additional income.
• Eligibility for R&D grants (for majority Malaysian-owned MSC Malaysia company).
• Exemption from indirect taxes on multimedia equipment.
• non-resident companies are exempted from payments of income tax in Malaysia in respect of the following types of income received from the approved MSC Malaysia status company:
(a) payment for technical advice or technical services;
(b) licensing fees in relation to technology development; and
(c) interest on loans for technology development.
• Unrestricted employment of local and foreign knowledge workers.
• Freedom to source funds globally for investments.
• Protection of intellectual property and cyber laws.
• No censorship of the internet.
• Globally competitive telecommunication tariffs and services guarantees, world-class physical and IT infrastructure, and excellent R&D facilities.
Why Do People Operate SOHOs?
A SOHO is often thought of as being the smallest of small businesses. It is a privately owned and operated business or individuals who are self-employed. SOHO is often characterized as being a small in both the size of the office space and number of employees.
According to statistics, the main reason people want to work from home or in small offices is the lifestyle:
• Reduced commuting
• More family time
• Less distraction and reduced stress
• Being your own boss
• Improved health and well-being