Dual Channel digital wireless microphone
IVA U2002C series is a new generation Dual Channel digitalwireless microphone, introduce in digital modulation and highperformance audio ADC and DAC, with a low delay of the audioencoder to achieve a high fidelity audio transmission. Simpleoperation by infrared frequency synchronization, which cancover the frequency range UHF 500-980MHz (depend on theregion), stable circuit characteristic, and audio carrier signaltransmission is stable with visible range over 30 meters ,encrypted transmission and decoding circuit avoid anyinterference from outside. Highly cost-effective productsprovide more options in the field of wireless system.
- Using UHF band, PLL phase lock circuit, stable characteristics, low harmonic radiation
- Digital modulation, 32 bit encryption
- Equipped with Antenna diversity technology
- Preset 2X200 selectable frequency
- 8-band equalizer processor
- Anti-Squeal noise circuit
- Low latency digital audio circuits (less than 3MS)
- Audio AGC limiting processing circuit
- With a flat frequency response of 40Hz-18KHz response range
!! Call > V-MIS @ 088-716584.