Read more Read less
Honda Jazz FIT GE 08-up RSS Sport Disc Brake Pad Kits
Original RSS Sport Brake Discs with Brake Pads set
- Genuine RSS Sport disc rotor with slotted and cross drilled type
For Front Axle Use Only
- Jazz FIT 1.3 GE6 GE7 2009 - 2014
- Jazz FIT 1.5 GE8 GE9 2009 - 2014
Condition : Brand New
Price : Rm550
- top-up rm100 upgrade to Extra-mu 500 degrees Celsius high carbon brake pad
Workshop & dealer price inquiry welcome.
- RSS Sport Disc ....(2pcs in a Box)
- Premium Semi-metallic brake pad .....(4pcs in a box)
Premium Semi-metallic brake pads
Features & benefits:
- It's provide the ideal vehicle control and great responsive performance.
- Keep maintain the enhanced pedal feel of braking performance with brake pads.
Extra-Mu brake pads
Features & benefits :
- High Grade Type Semi Metallic
-Totally responsive to your driving style and provide total control in all driving performance.
- Ideal for energetic driving style, sprints runs at mini tracks or in stadium, off-road driving and highway driving.
RSS Sport disc
Featured & Benefits:
- Premium casting that are finished to higher standards and high precision CNC machining specifications to fits the original equipment with mill balancing and double disc ground finishing. double disc grinding ensures parallelism, eliminates run out and provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV).
(New RSS rotors DO NOT need machining. It’s ready to be installed right out of the box)
- RSS Sport Chamfer cross-drilled and rounded slotted friction surface design improve initial bite and continuous refreshing of the brake pad surface to control glazing and debris (glazed pad emits a reflective surface and can cause a reduction in the braking performance due to excessive temperatures or excessive harsh braking)
- Wear indicator shows when the rotor needs replacement
- Maintains consistent stopping power with full control and confident braking with short stopping distances
- Improve cooling, dissipation of heat and gases to reduce brake fade
(During long mountain descents, rapidly stop-start traffic and panic-stop braking temperatures can reach above 1112 Fahrenheit / 600 Degrees Celsius )
- Improved wet weather braking performance
- Solve problem like brake pedal pulsation (not to be confused with normal ABS operation), squealing, judder, warp disc (DVT) vibration, grinding noise, low brake pedal height, vehicle pulls to the left or right when brakes are applied and pedal feel
Human health effects: Inhalation of dust produced during product wear or grinding may cause health injury.
Always wear personal protection
- Respiratory protection - Dust mask.
- Eye protection - Normal protection glasses.
- Hand protection - Gloves made of cotton.
- Skin and body protection - Long sleeved shirts or protective clothing.
RSS Sport Brake Tech Tips:
- always inspect brake fluid conditions and use only original equipment manufacturer brake fluid or equipment product. refer to Manufacturer Specification
• Care must be exercised so that no oil, grease, lubricant etc. contact with brake pad friction material and brake disc friction surface.
- before and after install a new RSS disc, recommended perform a Run-out inspection for identify any problems.
Run-out inspection special tools:
1- a Dial indicator gauge or dial test indicator and holding fixture
2- wheel nut spacer
3- torque wrench
*measure the run-out point at 5-10mm from outside disc diameter
*Total disc run-out should not exceed maximum allow OEM specification, recommended run-out not exceed 30 micro / 0.030milimeter. If the figure is exceeded, the cause must be eliminated. Obviously, below 10 micro / 0.010 millimeters is the ideal number
- Never reuse drained brake fluid.
- Never spill or splash brake fluid on painted surfaces. Brake fluid may seriously damage paint.
- Never use mineral oils such as gasoline or light oil to clean any rubber parts. They may damage rubber parts and cause improper operation. Mineral oil will cause swelling and distortion of rubber parts
CAUTION: Always perform inspection to all related parts before installation. Replace the parts if damage or excess worn.
- Apply Manufacturer recommended grease or equivalent products to the brake pad and shim mating faces between the pad and the shim.
- Apply Manufacturer recommended grease or equivalent high temperature grease to the metal to metal mating faces of brake pad and pad guide.
between the inner pad and the pad retainers.
- Apply Manufacturer recommended grease or equivalent rubber grease to mating faces between caliper sliding pin and bushing. Do Not use Mineral grease. Mineral grease will cause swelling and distortion of rubber parts.
- Check the fluid level of the reservoir tank before and after performing the job.
Always confirm the manufacturer specified tightening torque when tightening all fasteners and joints.
Torque values must be used as specified during reassembly to assure proper retention of all parts.
Warning: Do not move the vehicle until a firm brake pedal is obtained. Failure to obtain a firm pedal before moving vehicle may result in personal injury and damage to your vehicle.
- Burnishing the brake after replacing brake disc
note: a soft pedal occurs before a full bedding in
CAUTION: (Be careful of vehicle speed because the brake does not operate firmly/securely until pad and disc rotor are properly sitting.
• Only perform this procedure under safe road and traffic conditions. Use extreme caution.
-My Store (PJS5 Petaling Jaya)
-Bandar Sunway (Petron Petrol Station)
-KFC Kuchai Lama
Delivery or postage can be arrange:
-make arrangements for location delivery or postage
*Please contact me if you need any further information*
012 827 6800 Ken (call/sms/whatsapp)
012 388 2681(whatsapp only)
No 17 Pusat Perdagangan Pjs(PJCC)
Jln PJS 5/30, PJS5
46000 Petaling Jaya