Human Resource Cum Admin
RM 1 600 - 2 000 per month
- Managing the full spectrum of Human Resources department, including but not limited to Recruitment,
Compensation & Benefit, Training & Development, Employee Relation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the recruitment activities, including job posting, sourcing candidates, interviewing and new
employee onboard procedures.
- Prepare, administer and updating records of employment contracts, confirmation, employee movement
and employee leaves.
- Manage the monthly payroll payout and report whilst maintain all the data accurately and in confidential.
- Maintain and update the database, files, and inventory records must be
organized and available as to when is necessary.
- Handle WhatsApp, phone calls, and most of the communications.
- Digital marketing
- Prepare confidential letters, labels, envelopes, documents, reports, etc.
- File, copy, and/or deliver or mail documents
- Good interpersonal skills, responsible, multi-tasking and willing to learn
- Self-confident and independent
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa
- Accounting knowledge and administration
- Able to start work immediately is preferred
- With good working attitude, punctual, responsible and trustworthy