Office logistic executive
RM 2 000 - 3 500 per month
GENERAL WORK SCOPE
-Coordinate and monitor crew change and manning (sign-on, sign-off),
-Monitoring and coordinating sea & land transport movement
-Arrange and coordinate Marine/Port support services (i.e booking pilotage, loading/unloading supplies to vessels/boats)
-Coordinate and monitor port marine support services
-Report writing of tasks/jobs monitored (including monthly reports)
Other details as per job scope to be mention during interview.
1. Health: Healthy
2. Physical: Fit
3. Diploma in any field with marine related work knowledge
4. Ex-sea cadet/shipping agent are encouraged to apply
5. Willing to work at odd hours and available on-call.
6. Willing to work in a team and assist supervisors/co-workers with other duties as required with attention to details.
7. Display a professional and courteous attitude to clients, co-workers, supervisors, and the general public at all times