RM 1 500 - 3 000 per month
MICBGROUP is a property and logistic company operating in Kulim,Kedah. MICBGROUP was first established in 2008 with a vision to become the largest housing developer, real estate and lorry transport agent in north by 2023.
MICB GROUP is now seeking for an Executive PERSONAL ASSISTANCE (PA) to take part together with management team run the administration.
The successful candidate would need to have this criteria:
3) Diploma or similar qualification in office management
4) Have attractive personality, friendly, positive, active, creative and pleasing appearance.
5) Proficient in Malay and English.
6) At least 3 years’ experience as a PA to General manager or a similar position.
7) To be well presented, professional & excellent communicator.
8) Aged between 23 years and above.
9) Residing in Kulim, Kedah or nearby areas.
10) Have your own vehicle.
The secretarial & management function will include:
• Dealing with day to day issues and providing feedback to the Director.
• Take and re-direct telephone calls for the Director.
• Maintain diary, appointments, meetings & travel arrangements
• Liaise with customers, investors, bankers and lawyers.
• Organise & attend meetings preparing agenda’s, taking, typing & distributing minutes
• Weekly management reporting
• Work closely with & support management team
• Ability and experience in the field of office management (Human Resource/Administration).
• Always ready to answer call / whatsApp.
• Be able to work indoor and outdoor.
• Have an attractive and skilled communication skill in writing.
• Proficient in using computers.
• Ability to do various types of work (multitask).
The candidate must be able to:
• Maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times with regard to client, guest &personnel related matters
• Attention to detail in terms of content & accuracy of all correspondence & communication
• Possess excellent interpersonal & communicative skills
• Possess excellent customer service / interaction skills
• Be able to work well under pressure, both as part of a team and also working on own initiative
• Must be approachable
• Social media experience will be advantageous
Salary offered RM 1500 – RM 3000 (negotiable)
Interested applicants should send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com before September 24, 2020, 8pm.
Tel : 04-4903424