Location: Kuala Lumpur - Subang USJ, OUG, KLANG
Condition: Vintage/ Pre-used
Price : RM 430 (nego)
Price can be nego.
Cash on Delivery: Yes
POS LAJU or Cash Deposit : Yes
Please Whatsapp or SMS if interested.
No 100% guarantee on items originality.
Please judge through picture and own knowledge.
This is a vintage (pre-used) item. No claim or refund.
Item tested run and time keeping good before sell.
Vintage item have no guarantee on long term movement.
Buyer must agree above terms and condition before deal.
- Production date 4/1962
- Case size 36mm big case!
- SEIKOSHA original manual wind 19j (higher grade than 17j)
- Diashock features
- Non-date rare!
- 20microns GP case, SS backcase, shining!
- Acrylic crystal
- Silver linen texture premium dial with GP sword hands and markers, elegant!
- Printed classic font Seiko Champion logo at 12
- Original GP "S" mark crown
- Original SS back case with classic font lettering logo and serial number
- Japan made
"Champion: (Sub-brand) - The Champion was introduced in 1960 in 17j and 19j versions. The Champion evolved with the Champion Calendar (1962), the Champion 850 (1963) and the date version Champion 860 (1964). The Champion also existed in a few specialised versions, of which the Champion Alpinist is the most famous. "
- Very minor lines on crystal, clear no flare
- Very minor lines on case/ back case, just polished, shining!
- Clean silver linen dial with minor marks at 1-2 oclock, sword hands shining in good condition!
- Time keeping good
- condition rated 8/10
- Seiko Champion non date without "850" lettering on dial, rare rare early model!!
- Big case 36mm, premium linen texture dial, premium movement 19j, S mark original crown, all are highly collectible premium features!