Location: Kuala Lumpur - Subang USJ
Price : RM 350 (nego)
Price can be nego.
Cash on Delivery: Yes
POS LAJU or Cash Deposit : Yes
Please Whatsapp or SMS if interested.
No 100% guarantee on items originality.
Please judge through picture and own knowledge.
This is a vintage (pre-used) item. No claim or refund.
Item tested run and time keeping good before sell.
Vintage item have no guarantee on long term movement.
Buyer must agree above terms and condition before deal.
- Production date 8/1975
- Case size 33mm
- Original Seiko Daini handwind 2220 hi-beat 28,800bph 24j movement!
- SS case with enamel black hands, elegant!
- Mineral crystal
- White lacquer dial with printed SEIKO logo and Roman index, classic!
- Original SS back case with serial number/ logo
- Japan made
This is the Seiko Daini 2220. This small movement is handwinding only, 24 jewels and beats at 28,800 bph for 40 hours. It has no seconds hands and does not hack, making it perfect for a ladies watch or gentleman’s watch. These appear to be produced in the early 1970s and come in a whole array of case designs and dials.
- Minor lines on crystal, clear no flare!
- Very minor scratch on case/ back case
- clean white dial very mint condition!
- Time keeping good, very long power reserve!
- condition rated 9/10
- Very rare 2220 Hi-beat, perfect classic dress watch, very rare for collection!