Location: Kuala Lumpur - Subang USJ
Condition: Vintage/ Pre-used
Price : RM 650 (nego)
Price can be nego.
Cash on Delivery: Yes
POS LAJU on Cash bank in : Yes
Please Whatsapp or SMS if interested.
No 100% guarantee on items originality.
Please judge through picture and own knowledge.
This is a vintage (pre-used) item. No claim or refund.
Item tested run and time keeping good before sell.
Vintage item have no guarantee on long term movement.
Buyer must agree above terms and condition before deal.
- Production year 1961
- Case size 34mm
- Original Seikosha cal 341 manual wind, 23j, engraved CROWN SPECIAL in the movement!
- Start of manufacture for movement 341 is 1961
- ALL 14K GOLD FILLED 80 microns case and back case!
- Acrylic crystal
- GP linen dial highest grade SD dial, with 14GF sword hands and markers, luxury!
- Printed Seiko Crown SPECIAL logo at 12
- Original 'S' mark crown
- Original 14K GF backcase logo and serial number
- Japan made
Crown:(Sub-brand) - Suwa designed and manufactured high-end manual watches of the late 50’s and early 60s. The Crown were precursors to the Grand Seiko. The logo looks something like the Rolex logo and in some instances, was used in conjunction with other sub-brand names, such as in a 6218 Seikomatic Weekdater & a 6216. These are both highly jeweled (35j & 39j) movements with a quality level only slightly below that of their contemporary Grand Seikos & associated Chronometers.
- Minor lines on crystal, clear no flare!
- Only minor lines on case/ back case
- Minor gold fade at GF backcase, repaired.
- Nearly mint dial, very good condition! (double star mark means SD dial, highest grade!)
- S mark ori crown very rare!
- Time keeping good!
- condition rated 8/10
- Seiko Crown Special ALL 14K GOLD FILLED mint dial and S mark crown! High end manual wind Seiko, very collectible!