Seiko KS Chronometer 5626-7040 SS 35mm Men OH Japan vintage rare
Location: Kuala Lumpur - Subang USJ
Condition: Vintage/ Pre-used
Price : RM 1088 (nego)
Price can be nego.
Cash on Delivery: Yes
POS LAJU on Cash bank in : Yes
Please Whatsapp or SMS if interested.
No document for full guarantee on items originality.
Please judge through picture and own knowledge.
This is a vintage (pre-used) item. No claim or refund.
Item tested run and time keeping good before sell.
Vintage item have no guarantee on long term movement.
Buyer must agree above terms and condition before deal.
- Date of production 9/1969
- Case size 35mm
- Original Seiko Suwa cal.5626A Hi-Beat 25j AT movement
- Start of manufacture for movement 5626 is 1968
- External balance adjustment screw between lugs
- Hack system
- Kanji Day date quick set all OK
- SS one piece case open through glass
- Mineral crystal
- Silver dial with enamel black slim hands and markers, elegant!
- Emblem SEIKO logo at 12 and KS at 6 o'clock
- Original KS mark crown!
- Original SS backcase with logo and serial number.
- Japan made
KS (King Seiko):(Sub-brand) - A high grade watch that was second to the GS as the most top of the line Seiko during the 1960’s and 70’s. Some of the models featured an unique external adjusting screw so that if it was fast or slow the movement could be adjusted with out removing the movement from the case (was one piece case in the beginning). Later versions of the KS were in the Vanes line which was a funky mode line of the 1970’s The biggest change (in late 1972) from the 5626-7110 to the 5626-7111, when the one-piece monobloc case was abandoned in favour of a screw-back design. The case is otherwise practically identical, although in side profile the top surfaces of the lugs slope very slightly less far down, and the side surfaces are correspondingly a little wider. Instead of the engraved roundel found on the back of the later examples of the 5626-7110, there is simply “Seiko KS” engraved in large letters. The movement was also changed slightly to replace the external regulator with a standard one, with this designated by a “B” on the rotor (5626B) instead of an “A” as on the externally regulated version.
- Mineral crystal, clear no flare!
- Minor lines on case and back case
- Silver dial with aging marks, quite a sad condition...
- Time keeping good, just sent overhaul by sifu running strong!
- condition rated ?/10
- King Seiko 5626 Chronometer overhauled condition, very Collectible piece!
- Releasing low due to sad dial condition, normal would hit 1.5-2k for a good Chronometer KS!