Location: Kuala Lumpur - Subang USJ
Condition: Vintage/ Pre-used
Price : RM 1108 (nego)
Price can be nego.
Cash on Delivery: Yes
POS LAJU on Cash bank in : Yes
Please Whatsapp or SMS if interested.
No document for full guarantee on items originality.
Please judge through picture and own knowledge.
This is a vintage (pre-used) item. No claim or refund.
Item tested run and time keeping good before sell.
Vintage item have no guarantee on long term movement.
Buyer must agree above terms and condition before deal.
- Production year 1960
- Case size 34mm
- Original KING SEIKO signed 25j hand wind movement with serial no!
(Just sent to Sifu overhauled full serviced!)
- SS case and backcase
- Acrylic crystal
- Silver sunburst highest grade SD dial
- 18WG white gold markers, gorgeous!
- Printed KING SEIKO at 12 o'clock
- Original SS crown
- Original Shield logo back case, inner case signed logo and serial no.
- Japan made
KS (King Seiko):(Sub-brand) - A high grade watch that was second to the GS as the most top of the line Seiko during the 1960’s and 70’s. Some of the models featured an unique external adjusting screw so that if it was fast or slow the movement could be adjusted with out removing the movement from the case (was one piece case in the beginning). Later versions of the KS were in the Vanac line which was a funky mode line of the 1970’s
- Minor lines on crystal, clear no flare just polished!
- Only minor lines on case and back case, polished!
- Minor aged mark on dial, sign of vintage!
- Double star mark SD dial, 18WG markers very high grade!
- Shield logo emblem cap
- Time keeping good, just sent to Sifu overhauled full serviced!
- condition rated 9/10
- King Seiko 44 first generation 18WG hands!, the top line in Seiko at its age!