Location: Kuala Lumpur - Subang USJ, OUG, KLANG
Condition: Vintage/ Pre-used
Price : RM 350 (nego)
Price can be nego.
Cash on Delivery: Yes
POS LAJU or Cash Deposit : Yes
Please Whatsapp or SMS if interested.
No 100% guarantee on items originality.
Please judge through picture and own knowledge.
This is a vintage (pre-used) item. No claim or refund.
Item tested run and time keeping good before sell.
Vintage item have no guarantee on long term movement.
Buyer must agree above terms and condition before deal.
- Production date 1/1971
- Case size 36mm big case!
- Original Seiko 5606A 25j Automatic movement made by Suwa factory
Start of manufacture for movement 5606 is 1968, End 1978
- Hacking system OK
- Kanji Day set at 9-12, date adjust at 24h
- GP one piece case and SS backcase.
- Gold linen texture dial with GP sword hands and bar index, elegant!
- Acrylic crystal
- Original GP crown no sign
- Original SS back case with serial number/ logo
- Original GP LM bracelet max 18cm.
- Japan made
LM (LordMatic):(Sub-brand) - was a mid range Seiko that boasted the fact that the watch was an automatic that was thinner then all other auto’s of the time. In the beginning the watches were one piece design that you could only remove the movement from the front. Had the 5606 movement that was the base for the KS’s of the time. The LordMatic was made by Suwa, while the LordMatic Special was made by Daini (using completely different movements with higher quality/accuracy specs).
Waterproof backcase but in year 1971, why?
In 1968 the US (NOT Japan) changed the laws regarding water resistance markings on watches. Up until that year watches that were sealed against water intrusion where typically marked as Water Proof. As we have all experienced, no watch can be made perfectly sealed. There are tons of circumstances that can cause seals to fail, especially as they age. The law changed in 1968 and that starting in 1969 manufacturers are required to begin changing the marks on their watches from "Water proof" to "Water resist" or "Water resistant". The change was not instantaneous, but rather gradual and with a final implementation deadline. Seiko began their changes on most of their new watches by 1970, with the few remaining exceptions finishing in 1971. From that point forward you don't find any Seiko marked Water Proof.
- Just polished crystal, clear no flare!
- Just polished case/ back case/ bracelet, shining!
- Clean GP linen texture dial, perfect condition!
- Ori LM brace just polished shining!
- Last batch of "Water proof" marking backcase before changing to "Water resistant"!
- Time keeping good.
- condition rated 8/10
- Seiko LM with premium features of gold linen texture dial + 25j movement, definitely not a common LM!
- Full original bracelet, year make 1971 last batch of "Water proof" backcase, highly collectible!