Account assistant/ executive
RM 2 000 - 2 500 per month
• Assist to preparation and maintenance of Partial/ Full Sets of Accounts (P&L, AP, AR, GL, SST, Claims).
• Assist to preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
• Strong negotiation skills for collection matters.
• Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required.
• Effectively liaise with company secretary, external auditors, bankers and regulatory agencies.
• Manage payroll and statutory requirement.
• Assist to preparation of monthly reconciliation statement of banks, suppliers, petty cash, weekly cash flow and operational cost report related to accounts.
• Verify, process invoices for payment and maintain confidentiality of all company matters.
• Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records.
• Invoice up to date, follow up to customer payment by weekly.
• Manage day-to-day administrative and operational activities of the company in its day-to-day operation.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Finance/ Accounting or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of working experiences in the related field is required for this position.
• At least 2 years of experiences perform in Full Sets of Accounts (P&L, AP, AR, GL, SST, Claims).
• Required Skills: ERP, SQL, Microsoft Office, well verse to Excel spreadsheet
• Possess a good working attitude, strong interpersonal communication & leadership skill.
• Ability to work independently, manage to work under pressure.
• Willing to work 6 Days a week (Mon-Saturday), Saturday work until 3pm.
• Willing to relocate (in necessary).
• MALAYSIAN, FEMALE candidate only, young & energetic.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM2,000 – RM 2,500/month